To all who visit: relax, enjoy and welcome to my life:

"Life is not of getting but of giving."

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Enjoy Life, there are no Do-Overs!

The one thing in life I have found is that it is up to me to enjoy it or not.  I cannot wait on the expectation of someone else to make me happy or content.  It is a self made decision on my part as to what I am.  A matter of perception; the ol glass half full or half empty type thing.  No one person, group, institution or organization, should ever have the ability to dictate to me how I feel or act in Life. The responsibility of my Life is mine, to live, love, laugh and enjoy and cannot be dealt to someone else or the blame of it given to someone else to carry it's burden. I am an adult, and as such my actions are my own, and as such I am responsible for those action's consequences both good and bad. If there be fault in my life, (and i do not believe there is) than the fault is mine. (not my saying,a quote) I say i do not believe in fault because Life has taught me that I am doing the best I can, and am not intentionally causing any dis-harmony in my life or that of others. I try in Life: to be of use to others, sometimes it works out well, other times not so well, but as the Big Guy upstairs knows, I, at least, try and don't live my Life on the sidelines but am a active participant in my Life. I capitalize the word Life because for me Life is an actual thing, "Life" and I can either live Life or it will live me, much the same as I can either take action on my Life or react to what Life throws at me. Well I have babbled long enough for now, more later as I am sure my brilliance will soon be pouring out on here. (so glad there is spell check)   

No comments:

Post a Comment